Apple TV helped us

Hey, if you have a smart TV that allows you to stream Netflix, and ever run into a problem playing titles, try getting the same title from Netflix using an Apple TV device.

My wife and I were trying to watch "Misery" this weekend. Netflix has it in HD, but it would not play. Netflix would just tell us the title was unavailable (even after restarting the TV).

So, we tried the Apple TV, got the same title, and BOOYAH. Watched the film.

Gotta love Apple, and know, I'm not an Apple sales rep! I'm kinda new here, and work in the HVAC info field.

- kyler boudreau
    Last edited by More Comfortable; 08-22-2011 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Link Removed by site staff

I bought the Google TV system from Best Buy. Thought it sucked. Took it back and traded it for an Apple TV system. Very cool but I hardly ever use it and will probably get rid of it. BTW, it's the only Apple product I have ever bought and hopefully the last.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by More Comfortable View Post
    Hey, if you have a smart TV that allows you to stream Netflix, and ever run into a problem playing titles, try getting the same title from Netflix using an Apple TV device.

My wife and I were trying to watch "Misery" this weekend. Netflix has it in HD, but it would not play. Netflix would just tell us the title was unavailable (even after restarting the TV).

So, we tried the Apple TV, got the same title, and BOOYAH. Watched the film.

Gotta love Apple, and know, I'm not an Apple sales rep! I'm kinda new here, and work in the HVAC info field.

- kyler boudreau
    i call mine the idiot box!