Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink You need to go fishing here !!!

I just back from a trip with a member on this site "Snupytcb" and you guys that fish need to go there as well !!

It's in upstate New York located on the Salmon River and Lake Ontario. It's about 6 hours away from the DC area.

Snupytcb aka Chris's father in-law Roger owns the lodge and the charter services....

Anyways,,, I cannot recommend this place enough for fishing for Salmon, Steelhead and Brown Trout. The fish are huge and the action is non stop wither out on the lake or on the river. Chris, Roger and their entire family will make you apart of theirs by the time you leave guaranteed ! Honestly I did not want to leave...

Here is a couple of pics and links to lodge and the fishing...

Trust me !! you need to fish here

Chris

http://www.foxhollowsalmonriverlodge.com/

http://www.lakeontariofishingtrips.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 08-22-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Wow Chris, dat's sum big fishies. Which one are you in the photos?
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    Wow Chris, dat's sum big fishies. Which one are you in the photos?
    Center and to the right, Black tee shirt. Snupy/Chris is left and the others are the mate Ollie > Awesome guy that I am fairly certain is part fish?

we enjoyed having you.i wish the fishing was a little better. we had alot of fun. we like to make people feel like family, we don't try , that's just how it is i guess. thank's for the good word and i am glad you had fun. hopefuly you can come back soon. i wanted to go out today but the lake is rough. 6-8 footers. that's fine because i could use a day or two so i can recover.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Center and to the right, Black tee shirt.
    Neither one of you guys look like you know a damn thing about air conditioners or heaters. Just kidding, just kidding....

Snuby/Chris is left and the others are the mate Ollie > Awesome guy that I am fairly certain is part fish?
    Check him for gills and a dorsal fin. Dead giveaway.

Did you notice the date stamp in 2 of the pics? Weather was pretty nice in upsate NY on January 1st of 2004.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Neither one of you guys look like you know a damn thing about air conditioners or heaters. Just kidding, just kidding....

Check him for gills and a dorsal fin. Dead giveaway.

Did you notice the date stamp in 2 of the pics? Weather was pretty nice in upsate NY on January 1st of 2004.
    these are from my camera. i just noticed that myself. i guess i have to fix the date.lol. we don't need a/c on the boat.

yeah snupytcb needs to fix his camera

yeah snubytcb needs to fix his camera
    if it don't run on lp or oil the wife will have to do it

After she fixes the camera tell her I like mine blackened or baked on a bed of rice pilaf with some steamed carrots and broccoli. I'm coming over for dinner by the way.

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

After she fixes the camera tell her I like mine blackened or baked on a bed of rice pilaf with some steamed carrots and broccoli. I'm coming over for dinner by the way.
    i didn't say she could cook!

Quote Originally Posted by snupytcb View Post
    i didn't say she could cook!
    I will, that lasagna was freaking good!!

The nuke cooling tower in the background of the first picture explains why the fish are so huge.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

gezzz, ya should have said something. I go right past you almost every weekend on the way up to my cabin on Butterfield Lake.

I would have stopped for Lasagna
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast