Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just wondering on the fan on setting what speed or percent does the motor run at. It seams to run at a much faster speed than a Trane variable furnace. I could not find anything in the manual regarding this. Thanks Grove

30 % ?

That is the % I am looking for but I do not see this number anywhere in the owners manual.

Pour a stiff shot of tequilla, leave it by the thermostat and that will attract roboteQ with the correct answer. When he's answered, you'll hear a slurp and the shot will disappear!

After a thirty second delay the fan ramps up to the speed necessary to meet your temperature rise selection.

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    Pour a stiff shot of tequilla, leave it by the thermostat and that will attract roboteQ with the correct answer. When he's answered, you'll hear a slurp and the shot will disappear!
    And this is not meant to be a "cheap shot"...100% blue agave please...preferably an anejo

Anywho, in continuous fan mode (R & G closed while not calling for heat or cooling) the blower will operate at 56% of the cooling speed.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Goodman really should do a better job of getting technical data into the hands of their dealers. How are these guys suppose to work on these things without any technical data?

Dave in NJ

Originally posted by smadave
    Goodman really should do a better job of getting technical data into the hands of their dealers. How are these guys suppose to work on these things without any technical data?

Dave in NJ
    This information is in the Goodman technical manual, spec sheet and I/O manual all of which are available on-line, at the distributor and in the units. Where else does Goodman need to provide this information?

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by smadave

Dave in NJ
    This information is in the Goodman technical manual, spec sheet and I/O manual all of which are available on-line, at the distributor and in the units. Where else does Goodman need to provide this information?
    Taking a cheap shot at Goodman is the other way to attract Roboteq. It doesnt even cost ya a shot of tequila.
    Life is like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Talking

Can't they stuff one up the incompetent techs butt so that he's sure to be able to locate it?

It would be nice if you could run the fan speed at 30% but I guess not. 56% will have to do pretty noisy for continues fan speed.

50% is very typical. Haven't heard one yet that was noisy, rare to be even audible. Guy with an A-S called us out thinking it wasn't running. Couldn't hear it standing in front of it.

Originally posted by grovecreek
    It would be nice if you could run the fan speed at 30% but I guess not. 56% will have to do pretty noisy for continues fan speed.
    I have a feeling that something is not set up properly on this furnace if you have air noise issues at 56% air speed. What is the model of the unit and how are the control wires run from the furnace control board to the stat and the outdoor unit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast