Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have a dual fuel bryant system setup in installed in Kansas City. Had a very reputable company put inthe system.

However, they haven't been able to fix a problem I've had and I have met withthem 3 times now.

The problem is that the furnace won';t switch over automatically when outside thrmometer on VisionPro 8320 reaches temperature lower than setpoint. The thermostat clicks and reads HeatOn -- but furnace does nto kick on. Furnace will come on if in Emergency heat mode.

First time the person came out -- he said I had it setup wrong and I didn't need to worry about it. Second time -- it was higher than 45 degrees outside so tech said he couldn't diagnose problem unless outside temp was lower. Third time, tech said -- yep there is a problem -- I don't know very much about these high tech thermostats -- I'll have to have Jason come out sometime next week. They also said they may have to call Bryant and see what they think it might be.

They haven't charged me for any service calls yet -- but I have to keep taking off work to meet hem here -- and as a contractor myself -- that costs me $.

What would you do in this circumstance?

Call another company

and pay for it to get fixed -- I just paid upteen dollars for a nice new system in July -- hate to pay more so it works right.

Hey, then ***** at them.

"I have a dual fuel bryant system setup in installed in Kansas City. Had a very reputable company put inthe system"

There are no reputable Bryant dealers in Kansas City. Just kidding.

Could be as simple as the the stat not wired correctly. Heat pump stats are complicated and if Jason is their MAN, jive him a try.

I've never install a Vision Pro so I don't know anything either. I'm just tagging along.

What part of KC do you live?
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

you might also ask them if the t-stat is configured to use outdoor sensor to switch system automatically,and ask if a jumper is installed at stat between aux. and emergency heat,this is needed to switch system correctly,that being said,your best bet is to call someone else

Originally posted by hamons
    ...dual fuel bryant system setup in installed in Kansas City.
    Had a very reputable company put in the system.

... I have met with them 3 times now.

They also said they may have to call Bryant and see what they think it might be.

They haven't charged me for any service calls yet -- but I have to keep taking off work to meet hem here -- and as a contractor myself -- that costs me $.

What would you do in this circumstance?
    Schedule next service at 6:48 A.M.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Live in Overland Park -- AirCare did the install.

I used to live at 75th and Metcalf

AirCare, from what I've heard of them is a very good company. I haven't heard anything bad about them. In fact I work with one of their ex-employees. One of my best friends went to high school with the owners.

(Yes guys I have real friend )

Also, another of their ex employees is not the customer assurance manager at Lennox.

Call and talk to the owner and give them another chance.

What kind of contractor are you?
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

I am a landscaping contractor.

I'm not ready to bail on them yet. I think I will demand services when they are convenient for me though.

So did you just log on to complain?

Frown Psycho Analysis

Originally posted by Yellow Dot
    So did you just log on to complain?
    Yes, that and
    I did sleep at Holiday Inn.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

They are not charging you and they are trying resolve the issues.

Give them time, this is always the perfect world we want it to be. We can't all know everything, And I'd run from the guy who acts like he does.

If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast