Johnson Controls Territory Manager

Hey Guys I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm posting this thread in the correct section.

Anyway, I've been working in Residential HVAC Sales for roughly 10yrs and have been considering a position as a York Territory Manager. Does anyone have any info on the pros/cons/income potential of the job? If so I'd love any info you guys could provide.

Thanks!

They recently fired the northeast regional manager and the guy that was in line to replace him quit.
    There is money to be made but JCI has tons of rules and regulation, if I was you I'd go for it, make sure to ask for a high base salary.

Good luck. Been there for over ten years. I enjoy watching the shuffle every October. But I watch from the bottom of the ladder!

Nothing like watching the revolving door spit another piece of **** out the door, this is better than reality tv.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

they took great care of me !good luck !
    An air conditioning or refrigeration unit never signs a check for me! PEOPLE do that,and you should never allow yourself to forget that WE fix the problems of people,not machines.They are at the heart of our business,one way or another,and polishing the skills required to provide solid customer service will never be a waste of your time