any one lookin to partner up in G.E.?

What are you talking about?

just checkin to see if there are any other solo acts out there who may see value in a partnership or merger. or maybe an acquisition??

How long you been in business?

What's your customer base size?

What do you mainly work on? Sevice? Installs? Residential? Commercial?

What equipment do you use?

been self employed since 1989. did 1.6 mill my best year in 1997. i myself can do all aspects of the buissines from office to cust serv to inst/ serv new const, etc, etc. I had 1 partner, 3 retro install teams, 4 service techs, 3 clean- ckeck guys, 2 duct cleaners, 1 new const team, 2 girls in ofice, 1 estimator/ manager and 1 shop/runner guy. we do boilers/snow melt systems, sheetmetal work and just about any thing hvacr related. lost my partner which prompted the sale of the buis. i had a no compete for 2 years. started back up in oct 2002 did 170 k in 04. 90% comm serv and refrigeration and 10% res. im open to more of either. also dont mind new const. i just want to grow again. i have alot of managment skills required to grow a comp past the hurdles where many small co. fail to continue to grow.. we sell carrier as a main line and numerous others as needed depending on customer/budget/job

Hey SE, what's your deal? I live in Roselle but not for much longer. I am in a jam (divorce) and are looking. 2johnnybgood@sbcglobal.net

Originally posted by self employed 1
    been self employed since 1989. did 1.6 mill my best year in 1997. i myself can do all aspects of the buissines from office to cust serv to inst/ serv new const, etc, etc. I had 1 partner, 3 retro install teams, 4 service techs, 3 clean- ckeck guys, 2 duct cleaners, 1 new const team, 2 girls in ofice, 1 estimator/ manager and 1 shop/runner guy. we do boilers/snow melt systems, sheetmetal work and just about any thing hvacr related. lost my partner which prompted the sale of the buis. i had a no compete for 2 years. started back up in oct 2002 did 170 k in 04. 90% comm serv and refrigeration and 10% res. im open to more of either. also dont mind new const. i just want to grow again. i have alot of managment skills required to grow a comp past the hurdles where many small co. fail to continue to grow.. we sell carrier as a main line and numerous others as needed depending on customer/budget/job
    What are you looking for in a partner?

I think I'd like to talk a little more with you about this.

Email me Comfortzn@sbcglobal.net

i will contact you.

self-employed contact me, we may be able to help each other.
    performanceheat at sbcglobal net

Thumbs up Wheres all the guys like this in Vegas?

Sounds Good, and im not asking your credential , just to b nosey! or to get out of a jam!

one of them is still in chicago