What does it take to remotely communicate to Tracker Ver 6

Thanks, Chet
    Life is too short not to enjoy life to the fullest - Don't be bogged down dealing with difficult people -who try to inflict their problems in life onto you or other good people...

"Instead return the mutual respect to the good people who respect you - Forget about the one's who won't" .....what Chet lives by.....

Do you have the optional modem on it?

yes it is there and a phone line is ran to it . I obtained the the phone number
    Life is too short not to enjoy life to the fullest - Don't be bogged down dealing with difficult people -who try to inflict their problems in life onto you or other good people...

"Instead return the mutual respect to the good people who respect you - Forget about the one's who won't" .....what Chet lives by.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chet1508 View Post
    yes it is there and a phone line is ran to it . I obtained the the phone number
    Ok. all you have to do is dial it up with hyperterminal or any communication program you would like to use. make sure your caps lock is on. there are a few basic commands such as
    M = back one menu
    L = List the current menu
    S = select
    H = Help
    There also may be a password needed. They could have put one in or it could be 1111 or maybe 1234. it has been a while since I have seen one of these.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Chet1508 View Post

Thanks, Chet
    Greetings Chet1508
    With a few modifications .... And tin foil. A texas instruments....speak and spell will emulate.

I like that one a little speaker wire as antenna helps too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyMac View Post
    Greetings Chet1508
    With a few modifications .... And tin foil. A texas instruments....speak and spell will emulate.