Company: Mared Mechanical Contractors Corporation
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Pay Range: Union wages
Tired of trying to "climb the ladder" only to have it feel like it's more of an escalator?
We are currently hiring senior level Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to join our growing team of skilled professionals.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
- Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers