mild summer in socal THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work mostly in ventura and est san fernando valley, this summer is horrible temps are so mild anyone else feeling my pain?

meant west san fernando valley

up here in the pacific north west we are having the coldest summer on record. hard to go on them no AC calls when nobody is using their AC...

Smile

We are having our hottest on record. Forecast says 108 tomorrow. Business is booming.

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodrob View Post
    up here in the pacific north west we are having the coldest summer on record. hard to go on them no AC calls when nobody is using their AC...
    I actually got a new customer no cooling call yesterday! I didn't know how to talk to the guy it's been so long. A hot 52 this morning!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Yea, been in the 90's all summer here in Sacramento. I think we have only have maybe 5 days in the triples. Sucks.

Im in Nashville,TN were already starting to get units ready for heat to get hours. Work for pretty big company also, not busy like it usually is, might be long winter.

Yea, we got 80,000 customers and 11 techs and we are slow. I was on standby for almost 2 hours today. it was 97 degrees out but we are just not busy.

Thank the Lord we have had so many days above 93 with high humidity. It has been months straight like this. We downsized and have been turning work down consistently. In Florida when its 93, it feels like 103+. I have had to do a lot more work with the downsize but I'll be thankful....even if I do have heart attack.

We are overflowing with work. All of the heat this summer put us way behind on cleans. Still have installs to do though I'm hoping to steal installers to help with the prepaid cleans we owe people. Not going to be slow til about Feb it looks like.

had so many days above 100+ and nights in the 80's we can't count them 1700+ uints and 3 guys - the school will not hire any more help
    Don't annoy the combat veteran!!!!
    All gave some - Some gave ALL

Orange County, in a Galaxy far far away...
    I feel the pain...

Our company is a small one 2 service trucks 2 install trucks. 3 service techs, 2 installers, 2 helpers. Doing 2-3 installs a week. We've had to shift our advertising from Orange county to Inland Empire where its at least 90 deg + some days.

I run 2-3 calls a day, some tune ups, some warranty work and the occasional non op. Sadly my last 2 calls were duds. 1 needed a t-stat battery and the other tripped the electric breaker from using an oven AND AC unit.

sheesh!

Some 100+ deg days would fatten up my paycheck :0)
    You cannot cheat an honest man. But that doesn't stop people trying!