Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink yciv leak (funny) but difficult

hi every body ,
    the welding man (solderer ) want to attach the lader at the body of the chiller but he was not found any body to guied him , he make a hole in the top of the chiller, so the condenser was punctured , now ? from which (good) place I can make welding and how can I open the top cover or what the best procedure to repair the pipe

im attached the place of the hole
    Attached Images Attached Images

The best procedure to repair, will be with your local JCI service center. From the YCIV's installation manual, I read that the YCIV's use the top rows of the condenser coil, to cool the VFD's glycol loop. If this glycol loop in the condenser coil piping was perforated, it would have leaked glycol, instead of R123 refrigerant. Which one leaked? Either way, get $10K, and call JCI. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by bobcontrols View Post
    The best procedure to repair, will be with your local JCI service center. From the YCIV's installation manual, I read that the YCIV's use the top rows of the condenser coil, to cool the VFD's glycol loop. If this glycol loop in the condenser coil piping was perforated, it would have leaked glycol, instead of R123 refrigerant. Which one leaked? Either way, get $10K, and call JCI. Good Luck!
    123? I am taking a popular line from the site. "I will not say what I want to"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTASIM View Post
    hi every body ,
    the welding man (solderer ) want to attach the lader at the body of the chiller but he was not found any body to guied him , he make a hole in the top of the chiller, so the condenser was punctured , now ? from which (good) place I can make welding and how can I open the top cover or what the best procedure to repair the pipe

im attached the place of the hole
    NOPE. not going to do it.

That is R134a no easy fix for that one due to location gotta watch what you screw into.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

how to ?

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    That is R134a no easy fix for that one due to location gotta watch what you screw into.
    MR YORK56 ,
    CAN I REMOVE THE TOP COVER OR MAKE A SLOT AT THE SIDE OF THE CONDENSER TO WELD THE PIPE ? WHATS THE EASY WAY
    PLEASE URGENT
    THANX ALOT

MR YORK56 ,
    CAN I REMOVE THE TOP COVER OR MAKE A SLOT AT THE SIDE OF THE CONDENSER TO WELD THE PIPE ? WHATS THE EASY WAY
    PLEASE URGENT
    THANX ALOT

I would ID the exact tube thats leaking and I would cut out that row and pinch and braze at each end one row isn't going to hurt that chiller.
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

Quote Originally Posted by bobcontrols View Post
    the top rows is the oil cooling and the lower rows is VSD cooling

Quote Originally Posted by MOTASIM View Post
    MR YORK56 ,
    PLEASE URGENT
    THANX ALOT
    If you know exactly where the leak is but you can't look at the chiller and figure out how to get the panels off to get at the leak and fix it, then you need to get someone there that's familiar with this type equipment and let them do it.

Will most likely be easy to find look for the oil stain top section is the oil cooler for that circut.
    mud.

Smile leak ( the same answer)

Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    If you know exactly where the leak is but you can't look at the chiller and figure out how to get the panels off to get at the leak and fix it, then you need to get someone there that's familiar with this type equipment and let them do it.
    I KNW THAT ITS AN OIL LOOP BUT I AM ASK ABOUT THE PROCEDURE TO REPAIRE IT BY REMOVE THE TOP COVER ALTHOUGH ITS WELDED HARD OR MAKE ASLOT AT THE SIDE OF THE CONDENSER THATS MY QUESTION AND WHAT THE TYPE OF BRAZE CAN I USE

THANX EVERYBODY

TAKE UR CAPS LOCK OFF
    STOP YELLING AT US
    Attached Files Attached Files
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast