hi every body ,
the welding man (solderer ) want to attach the lader at the body of the chiller but he was not found any body to guied him , he make a hole in the top of the chiller, so the condenser was punctured , now ? from which (good) place I can make welding and how can I open the top cover or what the best procedure to repair the pipe

im attached the place of the hole