Brett of Gremillion Mechanical here

Hello everyone,

My name is Brett. I am a HVAC contractor from Chicago, and I have a small family company, called Gremillion Mechanical, which I currently manage.

I am a long time reader of the forum, but just today found the time to log in and write a few words about myself. There are actually two main reasons why I decided to join the community:

1) I constantly find a lot of interesting opinions and ideas from fellow HVAC contractors, so I'd like to share my thoughts too.

2) I also find a lot of wrong and even potentially dangerous advices, shared by some non-professionals, so I'd like to try to help these be prevented with sharing my professional opinion.

If you have any specific questions about me, I would be glad to reply publicly or personally.

I have a small website, but as I am not sure if posting a link here is allowed, please, inform me and I will remove it. Here is my website:

I am often writing new articles on heating and air conditioning repair tips, although I generally do not promote DIY.

Here are a few personal contacts of mine if you are willing to give me a "hi":
    Email and contact info in profile. Only Pro members can display their website links.

Greetings and hope to forum with you soon!
    Brett
    Gremillion Mechanical
    Last edited by Stamas; 08-14-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Removed contact info

Welcome to H talk!