Thread: Reasonable Pricing for inside heat pump installation

Post Likes
    I am not terribly familiar with this topic. I need to replace the inside unit of my heat pump. I received a price quote for purchase, installation and removal of the old unit, and want to know if it's a reasonable amount. Or more accurately, I would like to know what is a reasonable amount to spend for the above services. The unit we want to purchase is a 3200 BTU 2 3/4 Ton, Model No. ARUF32. I live in the Baltimore, DC corridor and would be greatful if someone could provide me with pricing information for that unit. Thanks much.

Post Likes
    Me thinks you better go back and read our forum rules cuz this kind of question is one that just isn't gonna get answered.

Now, we do have a fine Goodman guru* in your area and he could steer you towards a fine Goodman dealer who can provide, install & warranty the unit. That dealer's estimate compared to the one you have will tell you what you need to know.

* The better brand of tequilla you bribe him with the better the help

Post Likes
    Depending on whether you are closer to Baltimore of DC there are two major Goodman distributors that should be able to give you names of contractors that they trust.

Columbia, MD branch 410-995-6352

Forestville, MD branch 301-420-0043

Get seveal quotes and compare.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by BaldLoonie

* The better brand of tequilla you bribe him with the better the help
    ROFL.

Baldie, you might want to close this.

A new guy (a tech) in another thread was telling some one what a vision pro should cost.

And this was right below a post edited by julz for having prices in it.

Post Likes
    Thanks for your counsel. You are right. I didn't read the rules before posting the question. Seemed like a benign enough question, so I felt certain it wouldn't break any rules. I apologize for my ignorance. I appreciate the two contacts though.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by beenthere
    A new guy (a tech) in another thread was telling some one what a vision pro should cost.

And this was right below a post edited by julz for having prices in it.
    Has this problem been addressed?

If not, do you have a Link?

Thanks

Post Likes
    You edited both posters, and reminded them of the no price rule.

Post Likes
    Thanks, I thought that might be the one you was talking about.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by dhorton1618
    Thanks for your counsel. You are right. I didn't read the rules before posting the question. Seemed like a benign enough question, so I felt certain it wouldn't break any rules. I apologize for my ignorance. I appreciate the two contacts though.
    Your welcome. The tequila should have "100% blue agave" on the label and I prefer an "Anejo" (aged), but a nice Patron Blanco will be fine
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    The tequila should have "100% blue agave" on the label and I prefer an "Anejo" (aged), but a nice Patron Blanco will be fine
    Looks like the bald one had you pegged from the beginning.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by dhorton1618
    Your welcome. The tequila should have "100% blue agave" on the label and I prefer an "Anejo" (aged), but a nice Patron Blanco will be fine
    Is the tequila for job related pressure?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in