Besy room size air hepa cleaner under 300$

I have looked into the Austin air purifiers. They seem top notch, but over $500. I have decided next year or the year after I am going to install a whole house dehumidifier and I will probably install some sort of whole house air cleaner at the same time. Until then Can anyone recommend a good air cleaner(hepa) for living room and bedroom? I have a Honeywell 50250. They stopped making the honeywell replacement filters, so I am left with generic crap that does not seem to fit correctly, not getting a good seal around the filter. I have rigged it up and it is ok for a bedroom, but was looking for something better. I would let it run in the living room during the day and then roll it into the bedroom at night. any recommendations would be helpfull.

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by mdm0001 View Post
    I have looked into the Austin air purifiers. They seem top notch, but over $500. I have decided next year or the year after I am going to install a whole house dehumidifier and I will probably install some sort of whole house air cleaner at the same time. Until then Can anyone recommend a good air cleaner(hepa) for living room and bedroom? I have a Honeywell 50250. They stopped making the honeywell replacement filters, so I am left with generic crap that does not seem to fit correctly, not getting a good seal around the filter. I have rigged it up and it is ok for a bedroom, but was looking for something better. I would let it run in the living room during the day and then roll it into the bedroom at night. any recommendations would be helpfull.
    space guard, by research products.