I have sever asthma and I want to install a whole house air cleaner, i have a new home and my furnace can support it.
So I was confused which one would give me the best chance of reducing my asthma symptons. I was leaning towards pureair, however, i am not sure if a pure hepa is better or this.
Background: Bad asthma certain months, live in houston, take steroid and nebulizers, go to dry place in india polluted but no asthma
- Foam Insullatiation House - Roof and 4 sides - Tight House
- 2 Furnaces - upstairs and downlstairs
- merv 10 filter in house already -
- bought 3 dehumidifiers will run in the house - to see how much this helps
- Live in houston so humid.
Any help in selecting whole house air cleaner would be amazing, I do not have extra money but I can afford it since the main thing is to get off all my medicine.
I do not know how to explain, but when I go to a try place (India), they also do not have much grass, trees or plants (Less pollen which I am allergic I believe). I go from taking lots of medicine to none, so it seems that if I control the air and humidity then I might be able to make it work. Thanks for your help in advance.