Second bad evap coil in 9 months!!??

Hi,

I have a 4 year old Comfortmaker 14 Seer A/C system in my home. Last Septemnber, my evap coil went bad after just 3 years! Its was replaced by
    the contractor who did the initial installation. The coil was still under warranty
    but he made me paid labor....should I have paid labor?

Now, today, ONLY 11 months old, the contractor just left and AGAIN the evap
    coil in leaking and I need another one...after ONLY 11 months! Again, he wants
    to charge me the labor to install! After only 11 months and my coil goes bad
    again, and again I need to pay labor?

Shouldnt I be covered for BOTH the coil and labor since it only lasted 9 months?

Thanks

Two possibilities...

1. Leak is not in the coil

2. Indoor air quality problem
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

It depends

on each individual companies labor policies. Some only 90 days, others a year, etc. I would call the company to see what there policy is (should be in writing somewhere) and go from there. It may be possible that the manufactrer will kick in a lbor allowance to the installer to help offset cost. This is no different than a warranty on a car or other piece of machinery.