Multiple Lennox coil leaks and new Heat Pump Decision (Bryant vs. Lennox)

Multiple Lennox coil leaks and new Heat Pump Decision (Bryant vs. Lennox)

I have a 9 year old Lennox Heat Pump that has developed multiple outdoor coil leaks over the past year. The issue has been escalated to Lennox Corp. with no resolution. I have had my local techs repair two leaks to the tune of 800 dollars a piece. I now have a third leak which has oils coming onto the slab, a compressor that over heats and shuts down when it gets too hot.
    I am not interested in a "coil replacement" because I have concerns about the compressor which has been tripping with over heating.

I currently have a proposal from another hvac company for a Lennox replacement or a Byrant replacement. This dealer is highly recommended and sells both brands. Lennox has all sorts of rebates and bells and whistles on their equipment while Bryant seems pretty standard. I am also waiting for a proposal from my current HVAC contractor, but have concerns about the future of their business.

Any pros out there see a reason to avoid Bryant ? I have learned that the Quality of the Installation is key to any unit. Any advice is appreciated.

Bryant is a very good unit also. The same manufacturer that makes Bryant also makes Carrier. Just like you said it comes down to the quality of the contractor and their installation.

Good choice on replacing your equipment instead of sinking more money into it.