Thread: Sanyo mini split issues

Post Likes

Sanyo mini split issues

Due to the lack of available Fujitsu units, we have switched back to Sanyo recently. I am having two isolated issues with two different homes that are really annoying those homeowners.

#1 - I have a CM3172 (2.5 Ton) with four KMS0772 (7,500 ea.) units attached. On the indoor unit closest to the outdoor unit (approx. 6ft lineset), there is a gurgling that happens when the unit goes into high capacity. Should a trap be inserted into this unit alone, a trap on all four, or do you have any other suggestions? *Sanyo told me this is normal and that it has to do with the "oil". -

#2 - I have a CM3172 with two indoor units, KMS1872 and KMS1272. On the 18k unit, the remote control has to drop four degrees below set point to stop the compressor. We have no issues with the 12k unit. *Sanyo had me try another remote, I got the same problem, and now they are sending another direct, saying that it could me a manufacturing problem on that specific run.

Anyone have any experience with either of these issues?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Post Likes

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by MJMarcil View Post
    Due to the lack of available Fujitsu units, we have switched back to Sanyo recently. I am having two isolated issues with two different homes that are really annoying those homeowners.

#1 - I have a CM3172 (2.5 Ton) with four KMS0772 (7,500 ea.) units attached. On the indoor unit closest to the outdoor unit (approx. 6ft lineset), there is a gurgling that happens when the unit goes into high capacity. Should a trap be inserted into this unit alone, a trap on all four, or do you have any other suggestions? *Sanyo told me this is normal and that it has to do with the "oil". -

#2 - I have a CM3172 with two indoor units, KMS1872 and KMS1272. On the 18k unit, the remote control has to drop four degrees below set point to stop the compressor. We have no issues with the 12k unit. *Sanyo had me try another remote, I got the same problem, and now they are sending another direct, saying that it could me a manufacturing problem on that specific run.

Anyone have any experience with either of these issues?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    if you talked to sanyo, i'd listen to them!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in