Thread: I Vu CCN Pro

I Vu CCN Pro

On my system i have occupied as well as unoccupied setpoints how do you stop the unoccuppied. when my units are not on schedule i want them off totally

Set your unoccupied to their highest settings.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I Vu CCN Pro

Wont that drive them temp up to the highest setting

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy2 View Post
    Wont that drive them temp up to the highest setting
    Huh ? I'm just not understanding that statement.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

I Vu CCN Pro

Am i missing something?

If I set my unoccupied setpoints to the highest settings wont the unit try to drive the temperature up to 80 degrees ?

You see i have occupied/ unoccupied setpoints i want my units to be off totally when not put on a schedule

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy2 View Post
    Am i missing something?

If I set my unoccupied setpoints to the highest settings wont the unit try to drive the temperature up to 80 degrees ?

You see i have occupied/ unoccupied setpoints i want my units to be off totally when not put on a schedule
    That's why there are cool setpoints and heat setpoints .Maybe you need a qualified help with what you are trying to accomplish.
    UA 100