RAN ACROSS THIS AD, WHAT KIND OF MONEY DO YOU THINK AN INDIVIDUAL SHOULD PULL IN A JOB LIKE THIS?
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
Technicians are responsible for the safe, reliable, and efficient operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of industrial refrigeration systems using anhydrous ammonia as the refrigerant. Technicians are also responsible for the operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of high pressure steam boilers and auxiliary equipment.
Technicians are expected to perform maintenance and repairs to rotary screw compressors, condensers, evaporators, boilers, pumps, valves, fans, piping, mechanical drives, electric motors, and industrial control systems.
Technicians are required to respond to and remediate releases of anhydrous ammonia. Therefore 40 hour HAZMAT certification is required (training and certification is provided). Candidates must pass a HAZMAT physical to qualify for a Stationary Systems Position.
The ideal candidate will posses:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience Minimum of 2 years experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Welding, Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, Construction Trades or Air Conditioning Maintenance
· Certified as an Industrial Maintenance Partner I
Physical Requirements of the Technician role include:
· Lift 20 lbs or more on an occasional basis
· Standing, stooping, walking, bending and climbing.
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures ranging from -20 to 130 degrees.
· Must be able to lift and carry 75 pounds.
· Must be able to work standing, sitting, stooping, bending or in a prone position.
· Must be able to work with hands over head.
· Must be able to climb and work from a ladder.