New guy from Nyc

Just want to say hi to everyone in this site. I have been an avid reader for a few months now and decided to join because I like the interactions and information available in this site . Im not sure how this whole thing works with the pro memenership but i do work on the field and have my certifications available. I attended a 2 year college on Hvac and I'm finishing next week. Have been in the field for about 2 years now mostly light commercial and domestic service and installs. Any advice from the old timers here is appreciated since I'll be trying to get my own jobs slowly but steadily. My boss doesnt believe in paying ppl what their worth so i Have to take matters into my own hands lol Thank you in advance for any advice.

Welcome to the site.

BTW No boss likes to pay ppl, get used to it.

Welcome here!

If your boss won't pay you what you're worth, try a new boss. Warning: the new boss may not want to pay you any more!

Lol Ty for the advice I just like the fact that i was exposed to both refer and ac for the 2 years I've been working while finishing school ... School's over in a week so I gotto to start looking...