+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quadrafire 1200I control module

Post Likes

1200i control box

Darth you may be right. The green light on the control box is not behaving correctly. Does the green light come immediately when the stove starts feeding pellets or when the thermocouple senses 200 degree. Then the red comes on at 600 degrees. Should both lights be on at the same time when the stove is at normal operating temperature.

Thanks for all of your help

Post Likes
    what box do you have? i assume its a grey solid color box. which is now obsolete, they have a semi clear box to replace it. On the old box's (solid grey) the green should come on at 200F and then the control box should turn on the auger and go into semi run mode, until temp reaches 600F at which point red light comes on, and stove goes into full run mode until T-stat is satisfied. I believe both lights stay on(i could be wrong) its been years since i have serviced a solid grey box. It is kinda odd to see green light after red, i have never seen that before. GL

Post Likes

New control box for 1200i

Darth I installed a new control box and my feed problem is resolved. I like the new control box with the one light for green and red and the flashing blue light that blinks every 10 seconds for the first minute. Looks like I do not need the thermocouple but I will keep it for future troubleshooting.

Thanks again for your help. I am slowly becoming a 1200i expert.

John

Post Likes
    Np, glad its fixed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in