Thread: Digi Cool

Digi Cool

Looky what I found at the counter at Heating and Cooling Supply Davenport Iowa.

Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

Sweet! Are they selling the updated clamps with those too?

I got a pair of the updated clamps and they are SO much better then the old ones so I hope that's what their selling with them now. I really need to write a review for them and post some pics.

-Mark
    RSES CM Member
    NCI Certified Air Balancer and CO/Combustion Analyst
    NATE Senior technician - Energy efficiency analyst and 7 other NATE Service certifications

Never stop learning!

Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Sweet! Are they selling the updated clamps with those too?

I got a pair of the updated clamps and they are SO much better then the old ones so I hope that's what their selling with them now. I really need to write a review for them and post some pics.

-Mark
    They are the thicker cables not the small silicone ones.
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

drooling lol the 1250 are nice but i cant afford them now i cant wait for the ak900 man when are those badboys out they said august nothing yet any word ?

Love my 1250s....im a pro at breaking tools....havent managed to do anything but continually have the retaining nut on the back of the sensors plug in loosen and fall off.

i am glad to see doug making some inroads with
    a distributor at last. i havent been able to get any
    of my suppliers to do any thing except to say they
    would think about it

Just got a 1250 some two weeks ago. Need to wiggle the low side temperature sensor wire at the thermistor in order to make it work. Guess I'll need to deal with the pain of begging for warranty.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Peztoy View Post
    Just got a 1250 some two weeks ago. Need to wiggle the low side temperature sensor wire at the thermistor in order to make it work. Guess I'll need to deal with the pain of begging for warranty.
    Just call With DigiCool you get Service. You paid for the best and that's what you get.

DigiCool reputation for Quality and Integrity is more then impressive trust me.
    If you help others then you are a Success

ive been waiting for ak900 , i had the jb digis complete junk ruined me on digi but iveread to many good things about digi cool guess im going to hop on the wagon myself.