Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I grew up thinking that the only stupid question was one that wasn't asked. Gets aweful boring someone asks something in here and all some of you have is an I'm smarter than you so I aint tellin attitude. If you want to help them .. HELP THEM!!! or give it a shot. IT'S CHILDISH making fun of em. Maybe just maybe they may know something you don't one of these days and you'll get a smartass answer.

Some of us do tend to clown around a bit, but the thread usually gets an answer. Its the folks that dont fill out their profile or credentials that usually get the heat.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Who ever started the phrase "There are no stupid questions" had never met me.

You made a very good point Airconman.

People, please, if you don't want to help someone just ignore the thread. You are not contributing any professionalism to this site or the industry.

Talking

all good points,but you must remember,this site,like the world,is filled with all sorts of people...there are smart asses at every turn,and alot of people here are just applying humor,and dont mean a thing by it,and,secondly,it is easy to be a smartass,when you really don't know the answer to the question on the post,but all in all,this site is filled with knowledge,from true professionals...it is an excellent site for learning,and just like in life,you have to put up with certain things...it is what it is,nothing more,and nothing less....weed out what you dont need,and take from it what need

So did you have anything else stupid to say or at least have a stupid question to ask?

Lol j/k. Really, I am.

i noticed that when i turn my filter over it will clear itself of all the "crud". i'm saving 12 bucks annually with this practice.

is this a great idea or what?

Originally posted by billva
    i noticed that when i turn my filter over it will clear itself of all the "crud". i'm saving 12 bucks annually with this practice.

I'm gonna try that ith my media filter.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Originally posted by docholiday
    So did you have anything else stupid to say or at least have a stupid question to ask?
    Lol j/k. Really, I am.

I Love it!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Originally posted by billva
    That works great for a while I tried it, but for some reason after a month or two it was not cleaning the filter as good as it use to when I first started, seemed like the air was not sucking the same now what? can I reverse the blower motor?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

i'm going to ignore this thread. in case anyone cares.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

filter? what filter? does my unit have a filter too?

how can you ask anyone to be serious when you put this in your profile
    if you act like a smart ass then that is how you get treated
    try filling out your profile properly

there is alot of good info on this site but just like most construction type of jobs welcome to the 13th grade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast