New midwest member

Hello all,
    I am an underwriter for Removed Name of Company. We are an HVAC/R extended warranty company with headquarters in Chicago, IL. I'm interested in explaining our services/warranties available, but do not want to post in the wrong section of this forum or offend any of the members of this site. I have a great deal of information regarding our policies and theirs costs available to any who are interested. Removed currently offers warranties across the entire U.S. and we just recently opened up our Canadian branch. I would be very interested in opening some discussions regarding not only our services, but also what all your thoughts are on warranty coverage currently offered by your manufacturers. Is it adequate? Do you find that there are specific units (minisplits, boilers, etc.) that you would like to see a change in coverage on? We are a fairly new company and do not want to make any of the mistakes that third party warranty companies have made in the past so I would love to hear from the people who are living and breathing this industry everyday to ensure that our products are catered to those who use them, contractors and homeowners. Thank you very much and its a privilege to be a part of this forum.
    David Abrams
    Last edited by HeyBob; 08-04-2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Posibility of Advertising

welcome,

don't start hawking your wares...............it's called advertising and you should contact the site owners for that
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

DaveAbrams,

Welcome to HVAC-Talk.com. For a member to advertise their business they must be a professional member, or in your case your best option would be to purchase an advertising package.

If you are interested in an advertising package go Here Please