Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Trane 410A

Thank you. I noticed they changed their thermostat choice on their website. I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by dunkman View Post
    You'll have a real tough time telling the difference between 1st & 2nd stage fan speed. If it's wired right at the airhandler, your braeburn setup will give you 80% fan speed on on stage 1 and 100% on stage 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by dunkman View Post
    The 16i can be confusing to wire. Seems like our guys struggle with it. After a few dozen I can do it with 1 hand tied behind my back now.

We usually use the Trane model 402 stats. I like using the BK output feature with the 2 stage systems. THey also show stage 1, stage 2 on the screen.

I looked at the Trane 402 it looks like its non programmable. Is that correct? In otherwords, I can't set different temps. for M-F and Weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona1993 View Post
    I looked at the Trane 402 it looks like its non programmable. Is that correct? In otherwords, I can't set different temps. for M-F and Weekends?
    correct, it's non-programmable

Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    Did you check to see if the indoor blower switches to low speed in stage 1 and hi speed in stage 2 yet?
    The AC is fixed. I wanted to thank you for all your help. This site is so helpful. The installers had the heat pump wired incorrectly and Stage 2 was not coming on upstairs. All is good now. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    So how did they do.
    Thank you for all your help. All is nice and cold now. They had not wired the heat pump correctly during the install and Stage 2 was not coming on. This site is so helpful to a homeowner. Thank you, Thank you for caring.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567