Trane LCI-R-SCC with no .apb?

I have a Reliatel rooftop that I cannot bring points in from. The device is commissioned and lnml set ok, it reports 'configured online'. The proper program is also listed. When I looked at the property sheet I noticed that 'Has node object' was set to false and there is no self-documentation. Is this an indication that there is no .apb in this device?
    I have two other similar units on this job and they are all ok, this is the only problem child.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Yesterday I bench tested a spare LCI-R board in the office and later installed it in the unit.
    In the Jace I discovered and commissioned the new board an and was able to discover all of the points. At some point after that while creating proxy points I lost communication with the points. I checked the 'files directory' in the Utility Manager and there is a failure now accessing the files.
    Any idea why this would happen all of a sudden to a known good board? Does anyone have a current .apb that they can send me for the LCI-R-SCC?

Try learning the LCI as a dynamic device and learn NV. You will have to null out the reference and save. Then you can learn the NV. I have had to do that to a few Trane LON devices when the LMNL did not match a newer revision of their boards.
    You can easily judge the character of a man
    by how he treats those who can do nothing for him
    -James D. Miles

Dapper,
    What ia a .apb file I live in the rover world.

.apb is the application file, in the case of the zn510 it would be the heat pump or fan coil application. This however was not the problem. I was able to solve this by duplicating another identical rooftop in the Jace and that solved the problem for the most part.