Arrow

Someone asked back when I was making a comment on a roof top installation where's my work... Here's one in progress...

System is a new install on a 50 year old house that only had wall heaters...

This is how we do our curbs, you don't see 5 gallons of Henery's all over th e place... Don't understand though what those nails are doing out in the gas pip roof jack like that... Thats a NO NO!

AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Nice work, but don't brag about not having to use roof patch! It's easy not to when the house is being roofed at the time of installation.

Looks good but I hate those damn carrier/bryant packaged units.Nothing like a giant lunch box on your roof. Install looks alot better than an elbow coming out the side and Sealed with henry's patch.

Looks nice to me Mel, even with the blue oval on the side. Nothing low profile about them though!

What's this Henry's stuff? Luckily we don't have rooftop residentials around here

Arrow Exisitng Roof Curb Install....

Originally posted by seatonheating
    Nice work, but don't brag about not having to use roof patch! It's easy not to when the house is being roofed at the time of installation.
    Okay Seaton here is a pre exisitng roof probably 6 to 7 years old were installing a curb and cutting in a new system. House has never had central air...

There's no need to phste up the roof with black mastic...

Not braggaing jsut supporting my remarksa that it is not nessasary to mastic up a roof...

Even on our commercial flat curb cut in we felt and torch down...

Thumbs up Good work Mel

But the footwear..........

Cool i'm with baldie.....

......no rooftop residential around here either. which is probably a good thing since those shoes would slide right off of a snow covered roof!

Still is hideous to see a RTU on a house,,lol

Ouch. I see two cut rafters and no headers. That looks like an awful heavy unit to be floating on plywood and shingles. Hope there's no snow. Those shoes don't look like Redwings.

Nice work there.

No ****e though, how da hell you keep your feet in them shoes? Steeltoes??...

Perlin Braces/Header

Originally posted by wally01
    Ouch. I see two cut rafters and no headers. That looks like an awful heavy unit to be floating on plywood and shingles. Hope there's no snow. Those shoes don't look like Redwings.
    Yes, the photo is during rough in, kept things open as munch as possible. That was our access in and out... The low side of the curb is sitting on a 2x6 perling and we did head of those cut rafters and provide support to a bearing wall...

Snow... here... your kidding, this is Southern California our Roses bloom all year!

Post What's this Henry's?

Originally posted by BaldLoonie
    Looks nice to me Mel, even with the blue oval on the side. Nothing low profile about them though!

What's this Henry's stuff? Luckily we don't have rooftop residentials around here
    A picture is worth a thousands words...

looks like the equivalent to brewers coat.