***2011-2012 Hvac-Talk Football Pool*** - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
    Hello all ... And thanks for letting me win a few weeks.. I know that benncool and diceman and war dept were on vacation that week so I had a chance.. I have made contact with benncool and exchanged addresses. Also justto let everyone know sorry for the confusion but I am playing the pool under a different screen name as here.. Here Crego97 football pool and everywhere else Red97 .. But when I joined here at hvactalk red97 was taken. Well I am sorry for the mishap. I got an email from John smallchange and he said he goteverything straight now...
    Again sorry and I can't wait for my Vermont goodies.. I'm probably sending out some various assortment of wild gamesausage... I'm still thinking.. I sent some to benncool last year and he's still here lol

Winning a few weeks is one thing

Winning the whole season is another

Getting the Woody and Keeping it a whole year should be your goal.

Just ask my wife

Week 9 winner to be decided tonight

If the Bears win Mary Lou (War Dept) wins this weeks pool

If the Eagles win Poorboy wins this weeks pool

Simple as that

Your Prize giver this week is Spotts, who always send out a very nice prize

Good Luck

Also there is a thursday nighter this week

Oakland @ San Diego

Get those picks in

I quit watching football.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Week 9 Winner

Congrats go out to Mary Lou (War Department) for winning this weeks pool

Spotts is your prize giver

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I quit watching football.
    Lost to the Ratbirds.......again

Your Team is still in it

Quote Originally Posted by crego97 View Post
    Hello all ... And thanks for letting me win a few weeks.. I know that benncool and diceman and war dept were on vacation that week so I had a chance.. I have made contact with benncool and exchanged addresses. Also justto let everyone know sorry for the confusion but I am playing the pool under a different screen name as here.. Here Crego97 football pool and everywhere else Red97 .. But when I joined here at hvactalk red97 was taken. Well I am sorry for the mishap. I got an email from John smallchange and he said he goteverything straight now...
    Again sorry and I can't wait for my Vermont goodies.. I'm probably sending out some various assortment of wild gamesausage... I'm still thinking.. I sent some to benncool last year and he's still here lol
    Sorry but I have not received your email as of this time. Matter of fact this is one of my reasons for checking in here today. I will send you a PM. Maybe that will help. But I have stuff ready to send.

Also, the War Department hasn't received her prize. What was her week? I think she won week 3.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Sorry but I have not received your email as of this time. Matter of fact this is one of my reasons for checking in here today. I will send you a PM. Maybe that will help. But I have stuff ready to send.

Also, the War Department hasn't received her prize. What was her week? I think she won week 3.
    Hmmmm.... I tried to send you a PM and it said , " crego97 has been blocked from receiving PM's" ...... did you pizzed someone off?

No frickin WAY! She has won 2??? Whatta kick butt girl!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by small change View Post
    Lost to the Ratbirds.......again

Your Team is still in it
    I know, I just some time to get over it.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Chillrdude was the prize giver

I remember him saying he was gonna send the prize to your shop in Bennington.

Since mid october or there abouts he has fallen off of the face of the Earth

No posts on either board

I have his e-mail address will send him an e-mail and also e-mail his address to you

smallchange

Remember this week there is a thursday night game

To Crego and Dice.

Over the weekend I took care of my football betting obligations. So keep an eye pealed for your packages.

Chad's is going by mail. Ed, yours is going by UPS because I didn't want to get thrown in to the pukey for shipping beer thru the mail.

Let me know if the beer makes it unbroken. I think I am a genius for the way I packaged it up.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast