Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Chad,

You need to name an 2nd adminstrator to take care of problems that need to be addresses when you aren't around. Last week a large number of football pool participants
    couldn't make pics for 2 reasons one of which you cleared up by making the deadline at 1 pm est. The other was poolhost was having login problems and these folks couldn't get in to make pics by the lame deadline of 10 am. Which you made after the first week of pics when you missed the early games and couldn't get your pics in so you changed the deadline and just didn't get points for the first game.

We need to make these partcipants whole so they stay interested in this pool otherwise it will be.....Willthe last player out of our poolhost website please turn off the lights.

I am posting this on the hvac-talk website and also send this in e-mail to you. For some reason my e-mails don't get answered by you at all times. We need to get this mess cleaned up ASAP so name an administrator.......Hell I'll even volunteer for the job or if someone else does give it to them Like I say it would be temporary until you can devote a little more time to this like you have in the past

John
    smallchange

Calling...........

CHADWICK!!
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Post who missed games Ill change it. The reason it was changed to the Sunday deadline is so people didnt miss those thurs and sat days that will be happening here soon. If you miss the early games you can still pick the games that havent started yet. Every year that screwed people. The 10 est was the default setting.
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Chad711 View Post
    Post who missed games Ill change it. The reason it was changed to the Sunday deadline is so people didnt miss those thurs and sat days that will be happening here soon. If you miss the early games you can still pick the games that havent started yet. Every year that screwed people. The 10 est was the default setting.
    Chad

For whatever reason you haven't been around.

Members have lost interest and have moved on.

Look at the lack of interest on this thread of this message board

If you want to see who couldn't pick

Go to poolhost and look at the "all picks" list for last weeks games
    you will see a large number of players who have 0 pts for the week

Maybe then you could be in touch with those members or all members of the pool via e-mail stating how you are going to rectify the situation and get the pool back on track.

Yep, just go check the board and see who missed, give em all 16 points, thanks. Maybe turn the game over to small change?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

There was a glitch in Poolhost week 3's picking process that combined with the
    deadline that was improperly set allowed some members to not be able to pick
    games for week 3.

We are adjusting the scoring for week 3 for the members who were not able to
    pick games. We are attempting to make it fair for all.

Look for those changes to come this week.

Let's get back to picking and having fun with this pool

Small Change
    (John)

Looks like we don't need a Monday Night game to decide this weeks pool winner,

Winner of Week 4 is
    Spotts

4 weeks down and Jack has won 2 of those weeks

Hvacdoc is your prize giver for this week

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by small change View Post
    Looks like we don't need a Monday Night game to decide this weeks pool winner,

Winner of Week 4 is
    Spotts

4 weeks down and Jack has won 2 of those weeks

Hvacdoc is your prize giver for this week

Congrats
    Pretty darn lucky, BTW Small Change, I did a river trip with a church mens group, we canoed from CO into UT down the Colorado River.

http://www.eddyflower.com/rundetail.aspx?runid=433

I loaded the Tire Bites and Fat Tires into the trip cooler and they were enjoyed by all! [I even broke down and had 1 fat tire] Thanx so much!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Pretty darn lucky, BTW Small Change, I did a river trip with a church mens group, we canoed from CO into UT down the Colorado River.

http://www.eddyflower.com/rundetail.aspx?runid=433

I loaded the Tire Bites and Fat Tires into the trip cooler and they were enjoyed by all! [I even broke down and had 1 fat tire] Thanx so much!!
    Looks like a great trip and beautiful scenery

Okay so I have caught up with all of the Week 3 folks who missed picking
    games because of the glitch with poolhost

Everyone who missed picking got 16 points for the week

Quote Originally Posted by small change View Post
    Okay so I have caught up with all of the Week 3 folks who missed picking
    games because of the glitch with poolhost

Everyone who missed picking got 16 points for the week
    Hey !!!! what about week 4. It didn't take my picks for week 4 !!

I'm on the other channel's. I do both pools at the same time so I don't forget.

Doing good too. I have 26 points and the Monday night game isn't on yet.

Please advise.

Since we have opened a can of worms here
    And Mr Benncool has made a claim of his picks not being realized for this week
    Here is what I propose to do.....

Grant Mr Benncool (Jery) the same 16 points I gave to those folks who missed picking in week 16.

I am a member of the other boards pool and I have seen his picks this week so in that aspect his story is on the money. He has proven in the past to be a man of his word and a pillar of his community. (ok so maybe I am laying it on a bit thick here)

Plus he is a really trustworthy guy but From Now on

When you make your picks they give you a confirmation number, keep that someplace or go to the all picks page and make sure you actually see that you have made picks.

From this point forward if you don't make the deadline you don't get points. If you can't get into poolhost and still want to make picks shoot me an e-mail to smallchangeataoldotcom. But it must be time stamped before 1 pm EST on Sunday
    or no way Jose

Now let's open discussion on the above.......

Any Objections???

Smile

No problems here.Its just a game
    Go RCR!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast