Another Replacement Air Question

I have a round 1256sf 3bed, 2bath house that I am renovating. Stucco exterior. The interior has been gutted down to the studs and ceiling joists.

The fireplace is in the center core. The laundry area is directly behind the fireplace in the entry hall. The entry hall splits and goes around either side of the fireplace to enter what I call the "great room" which is the Kitchen and the living room. Exterior walls are 8' with all rooms vaulting to 10-11' at the center depending on room design.

I am replacing all of the windows with low E dual pane vinyl windows and sliders and will also be insulating with closed cell spray foam which essentially is going to seal the house entirely making replacement air a challenge.

The house is all electric so no need to vent the stove or furnace. The AC/Heater is forced air. Sources of exhaust air will consist of the fireplace, stove vent, dryer vent and two bathroom fans.

I know I can open a window, but in the dead of winter doing so defeats the purpose of having an energy efficient house and quite honestly, I'm looking for a draft free experience with my newly renovated home.

Any suggestions on a viable means of introducing replacement air for an all electric house that would not compromise it's soon to be "energy efficient" nature? I've seen some mechanical systems but they all seem to be designed to replace air on combustable appliances.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Anyone?

Wow....No one has an opinion?

Try posting this in the AOP forum.