Confused Supermarket Refrigeration Tools

I have a question for the supermarket refer techs. I am putting together a supermarket tech tool bag. What length hex hey sets should be included. I am putting together the ultimate tool bag in my new Veto LC. I have a choice between a short arm set, a 6" set, and a 12" set. Any suggestions would be appriciated!

Hearing Protection is the most important tool for your bag. 6" set IMO.
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
    Mark Twain
    More at: http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/education/

Get both.
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Hearing Protection......

Peltor's 6S folds up nice,cancels white noise and even doubles up when you go to the range.

Or the Peltor's MT15H7F SV,larger even better noise cancellation around compensated pistols and noisy motor rooms.

And a set of Chesco's weighted T handles because they are built to last and still made in the United States of America.
    FEN

I like the socket ones like these

http://www.eppys.com/images/productimages/SK19726.jpg

I use the socket type also. A can put a universal joint on it and an extension and not loose skin on a fan blade. Plus I can put my electric impact and knock out the rusty ones.
    my favorite time saver is my air rachet, adapted the fitting to run off of nitrogen. It comes in real handy handy when you have a bunch of carlisle compressors and the never ending valve plate changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Harper View Post
    I use the socket type also. A can put a universal joint on it and an extension and not loose skin on a fan blade. Plus I can put my electric impact and knock out the rusty ones.
    my favorite time saver is my air rachet, adapted the fitting to run off of nitrogen. It comes in real handy handy when you have a bunch of carlisle compressors and the never ending valve plate changes.
    I'd like to see pictures if possible, with some plans/design specs.
    Mainly because that sounds awesome.

All you have to do is get a 3/8 mpt x 1/4 flare fitting, and swapit it out with the quick connect on the wrench. I put an inline regulator set at 90 psi. I can't post a pic from my mobile phone..
    I tried co2 and using an expansion tank, but the wrench still gets cold. Bit as long as you don't have a an air tool that uses a lot of air you can do about 10 heads. Its awesome at getting the sight glass out of the side so you can install an oil pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Harper View Post
    All you have to do is get a 3/8 mpt x 1/4 flare fitting, and swapit it out with the quick connect on the wrench. I put an inline regulator set at 90 psi. I can't post a pic from my mobile phone..
    I tried co2 and using an expansion tank, but the wrench still gets cold. Bit as long as you don't have a an air tool that uses a lot of air you can do about 10 heads. Its awesome at getting the sight glass out of the side so you can install an oil pot.
    What socket do you use on those Carlyle sightglasses?

Actually two of them. One looks like a big azz screwdriver bit. The other is a hex shaft with a slot cut across the middle of the rounded head.