+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extra Income

Post Likes
    I just read the thread about rental houses. I was wondering what else do any of yall do for extra income.

Post Likes
    On the side I DJ......that's my weekend joy. Right now I'm working for a DJ outfit, but hopefully soon I will be able to buy me my own set of equipment and lights.

Post Likes
    Got old and went on social security

Post Likes
    Mike I cant do that imonly 27.lol

Post Likes
    Boy I wish i was your age again & again. Are you able to invest in real estate? Where are you?

Post Likes
    South Carolina

Post Likes
    How's the real estate market in your area?

Post Likes
    I dont really know. I have thought of geting into the rental thing but you have to have money to do so. I had a little in saveing but im puting my wife through school so it is about gone now.

Post Likes
    I have thought for some time now about drain cleaning as a part time gig. (not for me) Just thought it would be profitable and fairly inexpensive to get setup. I know there are a lot of co's doing just that, one more couln't hurt, providing it was not conflict at work. Just a thought.

Senior Tech Guest
    In all honesty I make plenty just working full-time. I wouldn't have time to do something else even if I wanted to...

Post Likes
    I do some home repair but that doesnt pay that good. Better than nothing.lol

Post Likes
    Originally posted by senior tech
    In all honesty I make plenty just working full-time. I wouldn't have time to do something else even if I wanted to...
    Point well taken..However when one asks such a question we have to assume he isn't making what he would like at primary job.

Post Likes
    I manufacture and sell female pleasure devices... remember the old saying.. If I build it, they will come (correct spelling?)
    I came into this world with nothing, I still have most of it left....

Post Likes
    I`m a male stripper in a all female bar at nights.
    Hi mike 3,you better go back to the gas division of the utility co. & teach them somethings.The night i came back from vacation i went outside to turn my gas main back on. I got it on but the little thingy that you put the wrench on broke off.I called them up ,the first guy says leave it that way & just lossen the nut up & leave it loose. He said it would leak a little but that was allright.I said no way, so the next day someone else comes out looks at it then leaves. On the 5th. day a nother guy comes out, changes the valve & puts the wrench thingy under the regulater, now the wrench won`t fit on the tab.Damn smart people.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by bigbird
    I`m a male stripper in a all female bar at nights.

On average how long does it take to strip a male, Geez at an all female club you would think they would strip themselves. Back in my day (when men were men and sheep were scared) they would strip themselves even if they weren't asked. Well it sounds like you enjoy your side work so keep it up........umm so to speak.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    BB
    Man I can't believe it. I'll come by and take a look. Also you should be getting a call for a changeout estimate. I think a/c also.

Post Likes
    I recently had a spray in bedliner sprayed in my truck. It took about 3 hours and didn't seem to require too much in materials and equiptment. I got it from the cheapest place that offered a lifetime warranty. If you could knock out 3 trucks on a Saturday you could hit a good lick.

Post Likes
    I do contract design work for Carrier.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    i install Goodman-flex duct systems at night.

FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    GOODMAN? Just kidding Robo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in