This old workhorse is an '85 and looks rough, but has served me well. Being that we just moved into a nice new shop, new vehicles are soon coming. But hopefully some of you can appreciate that good work can come from these old warriors.

Like I said, she's not the prettiest but she has staying power.

And just because it's old doesn't mean it can't be organized.

Just spent a bunch of money stocking everything so it this stuff is not quite as organized as I would like. Need to make some more dividers for the shelf. But as long as I know where everything is it's not a problem. Now if I can just get my helper to put stuff back where it goes.

Here's a shot just kind of showing you the overall layout. The work table is 3 feet deep so I can fit full 3 X 8 sheets on it. And I love my threader, automatically oils, and the pittsburgh was just rebuilt. Anyone else have this husky toolbag, I love it.

Ok, this last pic I had to take. Gotta have the microwave!!!

Well, I know some of the other guys have shown their van, hope I can inspire more of you to show your setup, I always like to look for more ideas.

Gotta get me one of those.

Though what is the gas milage? And not to sure how it would do in the snow!

About 6 MPG, but I don't pay for it, the boss does,,he he
    As far as the snow thing, gonna have to wait another month or so here in the valleys of the Pacific northwest. I'm sure chains could get this thing down the road.

I think I saw a fuse link for that payne, not going to tell you where.

Funny Mike!! No service parts on this baby. Although I probably am going to have to start stocking some. Being that we don't have a full time service tech yet.

Thought you might like that> LOL

Looks like one of mine before its gets a good salad spin

BJD

my service truck

i had the same setup that you have when i did installs - that set up was the only way to go.

just do service now

That first pic was a story teller. The range that was off to the left side of the pic had been in the back of your install van for last 8 months . Give it up, tell the truth! its OK LOL I once found an old oil furnace nozzel in mine. Had to have been at least 5 months old and in the way but I would just push it aside rather than dealing with it. Hey! It happens.

You wouldn't believe how much junk I've collected over the years in this trade. That range is nothing, if I panned to the right a little you'd really see what I was storing..lol

What's the microwave for? Heating up the freon bottle for the long lineset installs?

Tv dinners