Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We had one like that once that was hit by a tractor. Customer didn't want it replaced, they wanted it fixed... Tried explaining to them you can't fix "destroyed".

Shoot,, Looks like it will buff right out!!LOL. I saw a trane 1.5 ton condensor dropped 45 foot one time. Idiot didn't strap it right. Hit the driveway and it "stopped". Could not stop laughing when they did that. Still giggle about it everytime I see that house.

Oh,, Was the driver male or female?

Did they ask, "This covered under warranty, right?"
    Aircraft Mechanical Accessories Technician. The Air Force changed the job title to Air Craft Environmental Systems Technician. But I've decided I'll always be a Mech Acc.

Siding looks un-touched. hahaha

Yep Women drivers!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Was it still holding its charge?
    No, but the medium temp refrigeration unit did and was running too!
    I posted another link from todays storm of another American Standard / Trane survival picture. Three in less than a week.

Seen that before from a disgruntled customer at one of my customers. Got mad at the proprietor and repeatedly backed his car into the three CUs at the place and smashed them into 20% smaller than original. Also did a gas meter and main relocation. It wasn't broke but moved over about a foot. When the gas company got there to repair we left for awhile cause they were dong a live repair on a high pressure main. YeeHaw!
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

The paint sure stayed on good!! Couldn't say that for a goodman!!

Beautiful, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
    Once many years ago when I was a very uptight individual, a customer refused to pay for a new install. Over the weekend some bastard in large Ford van had and accident with his condenser, funny it looked a whole lot like yours after the guy backed into it a few times.

Never did figure out who the guy was, but he did pay met double to put the new unit on the roof, then again the insurance company paid that time.

Just straighten out the bent fins. They're restricting air flow. Then all should be well once again.

JEEZ, one of those $25.00 concrete car stops they use in parking lots would have gone a long way, huh? Must have been a lower price than the guy doing it right; how much did they really save?
    mcair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12