Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by mark beiser
    Originally posted by beenthere
    He's right, a 2 ton 19i is as big as anybody elses 5 ton.
    BIGGER! The "smallest" XL19i is the 2.5 ton unit. It weighs in at a svelte 439 lbs in the box! [/B]
    gives it a 100 mph wind gurranty
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Frown Username Perceptions

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Originally posted by airconman
    Trane!!! Everybody who's anybody knows Trane is the big boy on the block.
    Now just were did I put my waders?
    Note that airconman may not have the most appropriate
    username for this forum.
    air CON man
    I think I would have selected
    AirCond Man
    to avoid some of the associated negative aspects of such usename.

TRANE is a great firm and a superior performer. A free market will always provide MANY Good manfacturers.
    Don't you just love competition? !?
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Re: Re: Junkatrol

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by a7a
    didn't a janator make goodmans
    Hey a7a...I just did a check on your other posts to make sure I wasn't wrong;
    Oversize a two stage furnace and only use the low stage
    I'm not wrong...you're an idiot.

LMFAO. Oops I believe I've wet myself
    Proud supporter of Springfield Millers and Oregon Ducks.

Penguin - Well just coming through hurricane Wilma with gusts upto 130MPH my XL19i is still standing and still cooling!

remember this that great warranty will not cover materials or labor to repair.you get what you pay for. one thing, how long did the goodman system your replacing last.

Talking response to airwox

airwax and others

The only reason I am getting a new heat pump is that I currently have a 40 plus year old gas furnace -- this noisy, expensive, gas hog has got to go. The Goodman AC unit is 11 years old and I have not had one single problem with it ever (I mean not even one simple repair). I hate that I have to get rid of it to get the new heat pump when it will probably make it many more years.

Both the Amana Ultron and Goodman 13 Seer come with 10 year parts and YES 10 year Labor on everything. Both have lifetime warranty on compressor and the Amana even has lifetime replacement of entire outside condensor unit if compressor ever fails.

In order to bad mouth Amana/Goodman, you cannot use my experience as an example.

J. D.

why dont you just hold on to the goodman condenser. have the installers evacuate the condenser and braze in caps. that way, you can save it if you know someone that wants to buy one or you get tired of the hp, just re install it!

as an hvac service tech, you can ship it to me!!! i need something to eat my parents icp for dinner! lol

Talking Garage Sale

Originally posted by mr hvac41
    that way, you can save it if you know someone that wants to buy one or you get tired of the hp, just re install it!

as an hvac service tech, you can ship it to me!!! i need something to eat my parents icp for dinner! lol
    Mr. HVAC can now schedule a trip to GA !
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123