Linear slot diffuser adjustment

Hello HVACR gurus,

Can someone please tell me how to adjust the blade pattern on this linear slot diffuser located in my office? I want one slot to direct the air downward and another slot to direct the air towards me.

Attached is a picture of the diffuser. The last two are up close. As you can see, there appears to be a black "tab" and a hole on each blade (three in total I believe). I tried pushing on the tab and the blade, but it would not budge.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I installed lots of those down south years ago. You may have a screw in plain site that actually goes through the face up to a bracket that is purpose is to hold the diffuser up. You need a flash light (I would now) to look up into the slot at the break of each (seam), you may see a black plastic screw assembly that when turned moves the direction of the throw. Hope that helps others will chime in.

Someone paid money to have those set and adjusted when balanced, not water cooler conversation, keep it to yourself or get maintenance.
    Always here

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I installed lots of those down south years ago. You may have a screw in plain site that actually goes through the face up to a bracket that is purpose is to hold the diffuser up. You need a flash light (I would now) to look up into the slot at the break of each (seam), you may see a black plastic screw assembly that when turned moves the direction of the throw. Hope that helps others will chime in.

Someone paid money to have those set and adjusted when balanced, not water cooler conversation, keep it to yourself or get maintenance.
    Thanks for the reply energy star. I looked at the diffuser today and noticed at the end is two screws. Are these the two screws you are referring to? Would I just loosen them and manually turn the blade? I am attaching the picture of the screws.

Thanks again for your help!
    Attached Images Attached Images