+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fried Chicken...comfort food

Post Likes

Fried Chicken...comfort food

Looking for a good fried chicken recipe. I am still working on my spicy chicken wing recipe and nearly have that dialed in, but what say you for fried chicken breasts?
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

Post Likes
    well i have fried chicken for nearly 45 years now so i can give you a hint or 2...first no need to soak the bird or too much spice, plane flour and let it rest(2 minutes) and flour again, salt & pepper works great. Number one thing is not to let the oil get to hot. I cook the bird around 300 to 325 and turn every 3 to 5 minutes making sure to poke or cut into the meat to let some juices out. I fry till it looks like the juices are just about out of the bird,I cook breast meat(2) about 20 minutes then transfer to a plate of foil. don't ask me why with foil it just keeps the bird crispy...good luck !
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Post Likes
    I am also crazy of chicken and i love eating chicken specially wings and leg piece and fired chicken is awesome and great for dinner.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffey View Post
    I am also crazy of chicken and i love eating chicken specially wings and leg piece and fired chicken is awesome and great for dinner.
    personal trainer orange county

Post Likes
    Chicken is my favorite and I love to eat chicken in different forms. The recipe you share
    in your thread is wonderful. I am going to try that one, I hope it will delicious.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonadus View Post
    Chicken is my favorite and I love to eat chicken in different forms. The recipe you share
    in your thread is wonderful. I am going to try that one, I hope it will delicious.
    corona physical therapy

Post Likes
    If any have the attention to start the dieting programs then he have to keep in mind that you should avoid the use of the fried chicken that is effective for your weight.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohanai View Post
    If any have the attention to start the dieting programs then he have to keep in mind that you should avoid the use of the fried chicken that is effective for your weight.
    Any comment?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohanai View Post
    Any comment?
    Orange Boot Camp

Post Likes
    i'm also looking for the good recipe of fried chicken. cooking is my hobby and i love to create new dishes.
    so if have any good recipe about chicken then plz share it with me.
    i'm thanks full to you..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalan996 View Post
    i'm also looking for the good recipe of fried chicken. cooking is my hobby and i love to create new dishes.
    so if have any good recipe about chicken then plz share it with me.
    i'm thanks full to you..
    San Diego Nutrition

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    well i have fried chicken for nearly 45 years now so i can give you a hint or 2...first no need to soak the bird or too much spice, plane flour and let it rest(2 minutes) and flour again, salt & pepper works great. Number one thing is not to let the oil get to hot. I cook the bird around 300 to 325 and turn every 3 to 5 minutes making sure to poke or cut into the meat to let some juices out. I fry till it looks like the juices are just about out of the bird,I cook breast meat(2) about 20 minutes then transfer to a plate of foil. don't ask me why with foil it just keeps the bird crispy...good luck !
    Chicken? Pizza... Chicken? Pizza... I'll take chicken over pizza any day. I am going to try the way you fix chicken. The foil thing is interesting. I wont question it. I'll just do it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in