Need Damper Linkage Drawing

I Have Five Carrier 5 Ton RTUs that have Manual set fresh air dampers, I need to make them automatic. IE when the fan is off, they close. Carrier only offers an Economizer for these units $$$. I'm thinking about using Honeywells M847D1012 Damper motors, and I'd like to have any linkage drawings so I can figure out how to fabricate something. There is no Rod that I can use to open the damper, and I'm thinking on the lines of pushing the damper open, much in the way a door closer would work.

Check back with Carrier, they offer a two position damper assembly for most smaller units at less $$ than an economizer. It will probably be less expensive to use them rather than spending your valuable time fabricating something.

Kevin
    The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency. - Bill Gates