System Selection

Could someone give me some direction on selecting one HVAC manufacturer over another? I must choose a vendor for a 3,000 sf building in North Carolina. How do I choose between carrier, Rheem, trane, goodman, amana, etc? Thank you for any advice.

One Criteria

If the unit fails the service and parts are readily available within the area.
    If we evolve from the monkey then why are there still monkeys.

GOD Bless America.

I LOVE AMANA , BUT DON'T LIKE GOODMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Find the dealer you like best and put in what he suggests.

Local support should win. Manufacturing practices and ISO ratings have brought the manufacturing process into a fairly close race. The "best" is the equipment that has local support via wholesalers and dealers who are service oriented.

There are only so many component Mfg's. I know I am a newb here, but agree with who has presence in your area. In my area for commercial. Trane has better presence/service/parts than the above mentioned. but in so cal, I heard that Carrier is superior, etc. at least here, it is a franchise thing. One guy/company has the service ( 1 company) parts (another company) and equipment (another company). One thing I appreciate about our setup, is my salesman is a degreed Mechnical Engineer, so the same person I buy a furnace from is the same person I buy a chiller from....

Your area may dictate Lennox, or Rheem or York etc. Today almost all components are similar quality imho