Angry cheap restaurant owners

So I condemned a 12 year old evap coil on walk in freezer (fins just shot) manager tells me the owner has a warehouse with a bunch of parts from another restaurant he owned go see if it is the same size. tell him yeah but nobody taped or sweated the lines not a good idea. his boss calls my boss i get call teddy go pick it up blow it out with nitrogen and hook it up. week later after replacing defrost heater, txv and one motor its finally working. cost twice as much but they all no more than me. hate dealing with owners

hahaha that's funny. good thing they saved it. (so you could rebuild it for more than a new one)

hey i was at a supply house 1 time and 3 chinese guys plus a lady interpertor , were trying to buy a compressor for a soda cooler, they were going to put it in themselves too save money! where theygot there training i'll never know!

I was in a supply house in south florida years ago the guy at that counter is telling the customer these two wires are your power supply and these got to this capacitor. i yell what kinda bs is this your sign says to the trade only.

Cool

As long as they are paying by the hour, I will solder fins on it if thats what they want.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

oh i agree just thinks its hillarious pay me now or pay me more later

I know the feeling. There comes a point where it's not even about the money anymore, you just want to walk away because of the hackery that your being made to do.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall