+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carrier CCN controls

Post Likes

Carrier CCN controls

I'm thinking about getting involved with Carriers CCN control system. We bid many jobs where Carrier controls are spec'd but we pass up the control side because we dont have Service Tool 5 or any training etc.
    Is the software freely available to anyone that is willing to buy it or do you need to be a Carrier 'dealer'?. Training is easy for me as Syracuse is in driving distance for me. I am vaguely familiar with their stuff but would like to do the training and buy the software if that is doable without some sort of agreement or such.
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Post Likes
    I believe you can sign up as a CCN dealer. The Mechanical contractor I used to work for sold Trane equipment but we sold and serviced CCN control systems. It's not a complicated system, a lot of plug and play stuff.

Post Likes

Thumbs up ccn carrier

wish version do you have?
    i like the ccn network, i have version 3.0 i learn staffs while i worked in FLUTEC this guys make chilpacks integrating pumps,cooling towers,heat exchanger,chillers. all this in a small room. so they put this control.
    so i learn this i changed place and i get a new job at sunrise they make candy but in the process
    they need humidity control and high temperature so i've been useing the best++ customer programming. we can learn this together

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in