Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Post Likes

    looking for air diverting covers

    Was wondering if anyone knew where to get a cover/diverter for the slot type diffusers in commerical buildings? I have some complaints of cold air blowing on peoples head in a building we take care of. Just looking for a cover that diverts the air similar to the ones they sell for residential use(Lowes and Home Depot type). Maybe one that mounts with magnets?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Post Likes
    Why don't you get someone to rebalance the air flow so that the air has time to warm up before it gets to the people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.