Does anybody have pictures of their vans interior.Our worktrucks are probaly the most overlooked organization item when it comes to discussions,and i love organization.its like a cancer to me thats spreads through my work to my van.please help me cure my cancer and let me see your ideas you all have applied to your vans.
    The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them,Albert Einstein.Stop,Think,and Act!Find the PROBLEM before ever considering the SOLUTION,Carey Collins. What would Chesty Puller do?

Bring yourself on up here and straighten my van out; that ought to cure what ails you!!!!!!!!!!!!

you`ll wish you were dead by the time you find the floorboard.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

It seems that every time I clean mine up it just piles right back up. I try to keep similar parts together, electrical, ice mach. parts, refrigeration parts, etc. Of course, it doesnt always happen that way.

I hate having a van, it doesnt handle very well on the highway and it's very inconvenient. Atleast when I had a pickup I could pile all kinds of junk in the back and still be able to get to my tools and parts in the boxes. The cab was more comfy too.
    Zach

I hated having a pickup truck. Your always walking around in circles to get what you need, let alone locking and unlocking. Besides having the regular shelving in the van I have incorporated shoe bxs(plastic).I put everything small in them label them with computer labels and stack them on the shelfs. I use bungies to keep them from falling off the shelfs. I organize the truck in sections. All of my tools I keep separate in a small gang bx that is bolted to the floor but easy to remove if my van goes into the shop. start adding up your wasted time trying to find something and multiply it by what you could have made extra for that time and that tends to encourage organization. I also keep a garbage bx in the back of the van and dispose of junk immediately. Any old parts I need to keep till the new ones come in I also keep in a bx. Hope that helps.

Krd,Are we the same person?Do you think you have a missing twin?You just described my van.Ive got 32 plastic boxes from Home Depot for $.99 a piece,with trash box,tools towards front at the side door,I made special racks at the back doors for wet vac and dry vac,also conveint to get to my nitrogen and freon at the back and I keep a broom handy to finish off the floor.There is nothing like going to your next call knowing you are prepared!!!!!!!!
    The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them,Albert Einstein.Stop,Think,and Act!Find the PROBLEM before ever considering the SOLUTION,Carey Collins. What would Chesty Puller do?