Brady Trane Info Needed

Applied at Brady Trane in Greensboro,Nc,
    Any one have any info on the company???
    Thanks

privately owned factory company

been around for years
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

just change their flag when Trane pushed out all the named owners,had a friend go down to Cary as a NYC Trane tech and caught a couple of years as Brady Trane and said when the change happened it was well covered to continue the Name and contract base...said it was a real relaxed shop burned his brakes out slowing down the city hurry up pace he had from the move....down http://bradyservices.iapplicants.com/
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

I've known guys that work for Brady for several years now in the Fayetteville area. They like the company. Haven't heard anything bad about the company.

Interviewed

Interviewed with these guys back in 06 for a controls job.
    Great group, everything was great then we got into the room with a huge table, I thought if it is just me and these two guys who had been showing me around than what gives? No, Nope, Nada, they brought in 6 other more people to conduct an official interview, an hour later I was shredded. If you are interviewing it will serve you best to be up front and DONT LIE!!!!! They will sniff it out! Did not get the job, seemed like a good place though?

we had a guy relocate from pa. He got a job in service dept. From what I have heard he is very happy

our turf crosses, nice to work for and independant franchise like mine that's for sure, no Union, no corporate BS

Thanks for the imput.Hope Ihear back from them,sounds like a nice company to work for.