I cannot FIND THIS LEAK!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I had a friend of mine do a chip that spoke -

He moved to CA and I don't where it is now. But he made me this little shop / speaker thing which would have my BIG voice bellowing things like: What the F are you doing! Get the F out of there!

There were about six phrases like that which would speak in succession. But invariably everyone would be running after two times of me yelling. It was a motion sensor light but it powered this box and speaker he made.

I have never heard of a "buzz bulb" thing.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Beercanman View Post
    Did you replace the schrader valves?
    this is what i was thinking always check that. i've learned from experience to also use a good O ring cap.

Quote Originally Posted by biggi View Post
    this is what i was thinking always check that. i've learned from experience to also use a good O ring cap.
    Yeah! But as long as you remember. The cap and o-ring are to keep moisture out not freon in. Cap just protects schraeder valve from elements. Too many times I have gone behind another tech. and find a leaking schrader valve. Their excuse is: But I put the cap on tight.

i've seen some leaking and had had a cap and it held in pressure. for how long is the question. but it will hold.
    Aire Force A/C and heating
    Florida
    since 1988

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234