Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are the all aluminum coils any good?
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

3. Get a good quality, homeowner serviceable, electronic air cleaner. Maintain it religiously. Have the EAC sized properly so you don't suffer high static losses across it but having one you can service is very important to keeping the unit effective.
    Why? I'm sure they're great for the submicron particles when properly maintained (smoke, etc.), but how can an eac prevent a coil from leaking?

A media filter is the best option because eacs don't get maintained. cleaning every 2-4 weeks is required.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12