Thread: HVAC Trailers

HVAC Trailers

Anybody here use a trailer to go from site to site with all there crap?
    Thinking about a job trailer that could be parked when not in use and store all my machines and stuff. Any pictures / ideas welcome! Thanks!

I have one for that. I have never used for its intended purpose though.

A friend of mine has one like this. It would be nice to work out of. It has a genset and a roof mounted A/C. 7 foot ceilings.

Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Check your insurance when you get it. We had one get stolen, loaded up on the flatbed tow truck that they stole earlier. And the insurance said it wasn't properly listed and the trailer and all contents would not be covered.

Glad I'm not the one that set up that policy.

jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

when I was in bus for myself I had a 7x16 set up pretty well. worked great for the little bit of new construction I did. I downsized to a 6x12, works better for c/o's and tighter spots. as said above check your insurance also.

I never understood the trailer, just get a box truck and have the shop on wheels. I have left sheet metal parts and flex duct on new construction job sites for years and never had it stolen. Whats a tweaker going to do with flex duct and 6" 90's? And if they took it all we're talking about $1,000, its not the hope diamond. This way you have all your tools, lockformer, brake, ETC conveniently with you at all times.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Trailers

Heya guys
    We have a company in town that has multiple trailers they will use when they do install jobs out of county.
    One of my professors had a side business with a diesel ford 250 reg cab reg box with a topper and ladder rack. He towed a double axle 24X8 that was loaded to the gills with everything you would possibley need. I thought that was a great set up.
    Right now all I have is a 05 jeep?
    Thanks guys.