Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You both are an inspiration! God bless.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChillerMan View Post
    Don't worry about your dad. I'm a dad and I would do anything to help out my son. He's worrying about you a lot, and staying busy is probably the best thing he could do right now.

I've got a relative who has bladder cancer and I've been doing a lot of research on standard cancer treatments and alternative treatments. I came across Dr. Burzynski: http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/ He is currently in FDA human trials with his cancer treatment and is having success.

Also to learn more about Dr. Burzynski and how the FDA tried to steal his patented treatment and silence him, watch this movie: http://vimeo.com/24821365 You'll never trust the FDA again.

Good luck with your treatments, thoughts and prayers are with you!
    First off. Bud prayer sent. Second if you check the records you will find most of the upper management for pharmaceutacal companies where former FDA management officials. FDA works for the drug companies.

I am speechless. At 24 you should only be worrying about the future. I feel selfish at 54 because I am in very good health. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family. God bless and have a very speedy recovery.

Bill
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123