I'm building a new 4600' home near Orlando. I have Carrier's Comfort Zone II in existing home and want a zoning system in the new one. Infinity looks really great.

Problem is the 2 HVAC companies my builder is using haven't been, ah er, "responsive" in bidding my job.

My builder is willing to use someone else but I have no idea who to try next. I know common advice here is the brand of system is less important than installer quality - fair enough. At this point I'd also take suggestions on any company doing good zoning of any kind.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    http://www.carrier.com then dealer locator

Air Flow, Del-air,All American,Hienmiller,lots of choices.Remember the new construction work is at an all time high,so there's is a labor shortage.If you GC has someone that can get the Infinity with zoning ,I'd make another attempt to use them.There really is nothing that is/does exactly what Infinity Zoning does,it's an improvement over what you had.

Dash, one of the companies you specifically mentioned is one I've already worked with to little success.

I know that the market here is very busy and I have the impression that they don't want to do anything but the standard install and go to the next job. Anything unusual, like zoning, slows them down too much. My impression could easily be a wrong interpretation.

I was hoping to learn of some specific companies who actually like and want to do zoning and are good at it. I can focus on them instead of just throwing a dart at the long Carrier dealer list.

Dash, were those 4 companies you mentioned just Carrier dealers that came to mind, or were they specific suggestions for good Infinity Zoning companies? If so, then I'll try contacting the 3 I haven't yet. Thanks.

Just some well know to me from meetings,etc.,I'll ask around and see if I can find someone,that's well versed in zoning.Though the Infinity makes the design,install and service so simple,it's easy for anyone that can do a nonzoned system correctly.

My contacts in the area say ,Air flow is one of the top ones in the area for zoning,new construction etc.,so you may want to give them another shot.Have you met with them at all??

I haven't spoken with Air Flow yet - but I will now. Thanks much Dash - wish you were here